Thursday, December 07, 2006

KC

I received an e-mail from my next door neighbor with some sad news. They were getting ready to take a walk around the block yesterday evening around 5pm. While they were inside the garage to grab the 2 dog (KC and Baiely) leashes, the doggies were in the front lawn playing, when they were suprised by a coyote. Only one was able to get away, KC was taken away. My neighbor (Claudine) , my friend is so devastated. KC was a big part of her life and her families. I just couldn't, can't believe all this happened in front of our yards and we were not home to try and help or try to do something. I feel so sad and mad.

KC was the cutest little Maltese. Briana and I would play with her all time in the front yard, while Claudine and I would talk and work on our garden. She will be missed. :(

2 comments:

~Holly~ said...

oh no how sad and scary!!
:(

La- said...

OOh how sad.. poor little pup! Pets are like part of our family!

La-