Saturday, January 20, 2007

10 Places I want to see before I Die......

Tagged by Jen.

1) Holguin, Cuba--I would love to go and see where my parents and grandparents grow up.

2) Paris, France--I want to go to the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, just explore the beautiful, romantic city with my hubby.

3) Canary Islands--Would love to learn about my paternal ancestors.

4) Prague--Heard it's a beautiful place to visit. Love to see the castles, museums, shops.

5) Hawaii--Sunset, beaches, Mai Tai's, Luau's

6) Rome, Italy--The Vatican and museums

7) Rio de Janerio, Brazil--Carnivals and beaches

8) Quebec, Canada--Beautiful!

9) Madrid, Spain--Palaces, cathedrals, Bullfight!

10) Cairo, Giza, Egypt--Would love to see the Pyramids.

Now, If I can only get on a plane without freaking out, I can go to all these beautiful places.

Where would you love to go?

5 comments:

scrapperjen said...

GREAT list! Makes me want to add more to my list.

Anonymous said...

A great list Yvie... I'd love to go to Hawaii :)

~Holly~ said...

great list!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Can I come too?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to walk to Santiago de Compostella.......