She was a demon at dinner. She screamed. Refused to sit in her high chair. Wouldn't eat. Cried. Threw her body all over the place. Spilled her food all over. You get the picture.
Here a few pictures from yesterday. I thought if I took her out of the house, she would run all over the neighborhood and get tired. Boy was I wrong!



5 comments:
Yikes . . . I remember those days. Good thing they are cute eh?;)
Ahhh - such a fun age! ;) Hang in there! Cute pictures - she's SO cute!
Well hey- at least she is totally adorable! LOL HUGS!
La-
Poor you Yvie, those are the hard days!
She is such I doll, I can't imagine her being naughty ;)
Hopefully it is just a phase and it will pass soon!
Poor Mommy! It really is rough on Mommy when the little ones act like that. She looks too cute in the photos though! :)
Post a Comment