care of Briana, as I went to a friends house yesterday to check out her
new Cricut and check out some new products that Creative Memory is coming out with.
This is what I came home to find.......
These are most of our DVD movies.

The more I tried to put away, the more she would take out. Aaah!

Yvie: Why did you let her get into the DVD's!
George: I kept telling her No. But she wouldn't listen, so I gave up and just let her take them out.
MEN!!
I guess this is one of the many joys of having a toddler on the loose. You gotta love the shirt he put on her too.

7 comments:
LOL!
Yeah having a toddler is such an adventure. Kinda glad my wes is over that phase . . . although the messes do get bigger in some respects;)
LOL How fun is that! At least he kept her for the day huh?
La-
LOL!! MEN!! Nate calls that babysitting too ;) I say babysitting is cleaning up the mess they make tooo like we do EVERYDAY!!
She is soooo cute Yvie!!
Ha! The shirt should read "My daddy lets me get away with anything."
:)
LOL!
Sorry....
LOL!!!!!
baaaahaaaa
and the shirt is so fitting!
I used to believe that the fellas were actually "punishing" me for leaving them alone with their father :)
Post a Comment