Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yesterday a Beautiful Day

It was such a beautiful day yesterday. I could not believe it was 71 degrees and a little bit windy. Since, it was a beautiful day and the fact Briana was driving me nuts, I swear she does not stay still for a minute, she is so active and set on her ways. I decided to take her down to our park in our tract. It was so much fun, we had the part all to our self, she ran all over the place and she loved going down the slide on her tummy by herself, her first time.

Here are some pictures of our day at the park. It was hard to get any good ones with her running all over the place. So I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Olinda Ranch Park







Have a great day and Thank you for stopping by. HUGS

4 comments:

~Holly~ said...

awww Yvie Great Great pictures!!!
Briana is a DOLL!!

Leslie said...

Looks like you both had a great day!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and getting sooo big!:)

Tonya said...

what a fun day! I'd like some of that weather.