Here is our daily little visitor. He's been showing up in our backyard the last couple of days. I think he is so cute!

I love our water fountain. Love sitting in our backyard and enjoying the noise of the water fall.

Some of our flowers are already blooming.

Another little visitor.

This is a picture of a bunch of white birds flying over our heads today. They were pretty up high. I need a better camera and lens. Where are our clouds? Love the blue sky.

Hope you enjoyed the visit. HUGS!

7 comments:
great photos Yvie. wish we had spring flowers and a blue sky here. xx
Oh what a gorgeous day! I want to have some of that nice weather!!
La-
Great pics of your garden - cute critters too - and the first signs of spring - or do the seasons ever change in your neck of the woods (we had a dusting of snow today!) XX
WONDERFUL spring photos! Thanks for sharing them!
Can I come visit?
Love the pictures!!
Looks just delightful! Love your little squirrel visitor!
lovely pics!!!!
Post a Comment