Monday, May 21, 2007

"two things about me..."

* two names I go by ... Yvie and Yvetica

* two things I am wearing right now ... white T-shirt with rhinestones around neck and jeans

* two things I want (or have) in a relationship ... trust and faithfulness

* two of my favorite things to do ... spending time with my family and scrap

* things I want very badly at the moment ... a piece of cheesecake and a soda

* two pets I have ... Balty (cat) is the only one I have.

* two things I did last night ... surfed the Internet and watched a movie (The Last King of Scotland)

* two things I ate today ... Chips and McDonald's cheese burger

* two people I talked to last ... my husband (George) and my older brother (Carlos)

* two things I'm doing tomorrow ... Laundry and playing with my toddler (Briana)

* two longest car rides ... trip to Las Vegas on a long week-end (5 hrs) & trip to San Francisco

* two favorite holidays ... Christmas and Halloween

* two favorite beverages ... Coca-Cola Classic and hot chocolate

* two favorite scrapbooking tools ... Quickutz Revolution and Crop-A-Dile

* two favorite scrappin' companies ... Bazzill and Basic Grey



Just some little tid bits about moi :)


As always thank you for visiting. HUGS!

6 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

love 'em!!!

La- said...

great things!! I love to read these things about my scrap buddies!

La-

~Holly~ said...

Love em!! looks like I'm going to have to get me a crop-a-dile

Anonymous said...

love reading this kind of stuff too Yvie - thanks... Have a wonderful w/e :)

Tonya said...

mmmm cheesecake and cheeseburgers. oh and cool other stuff too :)

Unknown said...

HEY I MADE IT! i just love reading about you, but where's the juicy stuff, LOL?!?

and i have a crap---i mean crop-a-dile and i guess i just don't get it...i want to put eyelets and stuff in places NOT within an inch from the edges, what am i doing wrong?

later tater!
~s