Thursday, July 12, 2007

For Sale........

Well, after a lot of thought and deliberation we have made the decision to put our house for sale. George and I are sad, but we have to do what's best for us. The real estate business is not what it used to be. Work is slow for a lot of us in this business. A few of our friends who are in the same field, have placed their homes for sale too. Yes, as they say the bubble has burst. I am sad, but at the same time excited, go figure. We have looked to see what and where we can afford to buy a new home, I am happy to say, we will be looking around where my brother, uncle and my cousin live, they all live 10 mins for each other. We right now live 1 1/2 hour (with no traffic) away from them. One of our friends is trying to convince us to move to Stanwood, WA. where they just moved to a year ago. No thanks. I am a California girl, give me sunshine and ocean.....not snow.

I hope and pray that the house sales fast and we can get to the next chapter of our lives.

5 comments:

La- said...

Oh YVIE! I know the feeling about mocing.. I am excited for your new adventure.. here is to both of us having great house selling vibes!! !

La-

~Holly~ said...

Good Luck to you Yvie!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for a new adventure in your lives! I'm sure you will find a new home soon to fill with beautiful memories! Good luck on the sale!

JamieLynn said...

how exciting to be moving so close to family Yvie!! Good luck with everything and I'll be hoping for a quick sale for you!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.