Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Today George and I celebrate 11 years of marriage. In these 11 years of marriage we have gone through so much. We have bought 2 homes, have gone through health scares, lost our baby boy Adrian, have a beautiful girl Briana, and we've traveled so much. It's amazing how so many things have changed our lives, but our love has not changed one bit.


Love you, Babe and Happy Anniversary!!



Here are some pictures of the two of us.

August 17, 1996





1st picture: One of our wedding portrait.

2nd picture: Was taken in December 1995, we were heading out to a company Formal Christmas party.

3rd picture: Was taken November 2001 during our gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, NV

4th picture: Was taken August 2004 on the Royal Caribbean-Monarch of the Seas formal dinner night.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

5 comments:

~Holly~ said...

Happy Anniversary Yvie! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!

Thanks for sharing those pictures! :)

scrapperjen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you had a wonderful day!
I love the pictures!

Tabitha said...

Congrats to the 2 of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Yvie!

monica.coffman said...

Great pictures...happy anniversary!