Sunday, September 02, 2007

Our Week-end......

Saturday

Briana played in her pool for a little while. It was too hot to be out there, it was 101 degrees way to hot. She was having a total melt down cause she wanted to put her bathing suit on and play in her pool. So, we gave up and let her have her way. Then in the evening George and I watched the movie Fracture . It was your typical legal thriller, I did love Anthony Hopkins character in the movie. I give the movie a B rating.

Sunday

Well, this morning (10:29am) we had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake. We are alright, no major problems have been reported. After that we have had minor aftershocks of 2.5 magnitude and the smallest being 1.5 magnitude.

My In-Laws came over for a bit. They watched Briana for about an hour, while George and I went to clean out the storage facility we have, 96% of the things in there is his. We were only about to get rid of 1/2 of the items. It was way to hot in there. Outside was 98 degrees, inside the storage was like 150 degrees, we couldn't take it. We will continue next week-end to finish, its suppose to cool off by then. We will see. George barbecued hamburgers and chicken and we had some potato salad to go with it. Mother in law brought over a flan. We just watched Briana play in her pool and relaxed a bit. I started a layout, hopefully I can finish it tonight.

Over all our week-end has been good.


Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day week-end. {HUGS}

1 comments:

Latharia said...

Glad you had no problems with the 'quake ... I've never experienced one, but we are pretty close to the New Madrid faultline, so, someday ... :)