Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. This year it was just the three of us. Our families went different ways. My older brother went to his In-Laws, my other brother decided to stay in Vegas, since my SIL had to work, my dad went to his In-Laws. George's parents decided to go to Hawaii with his sister and her husband (they don't celebrate, Jehovah witness). It's all good. I cooked a small turkey breast for the three of us, came out yummy. I did roasted mashed potatoes, rice, black beans, crescents, and baked a chocolate cake. We were stuffed! We played with Briana and saw a movie (Oceans Thirteen). It was a great night, no real big mess, no stress, no drama this year!
I debated about waking up early and do the whole Black Friday thing, I wanted to go get Briana's present that was on sale at Walmart, but found out I can get it online and get it shipped for free to the store. I just won't get it right away, which is fine with me, cause if I get now I will give it to her. So, I did my Black Friday shopping online, no crowds to deal with, love online shopping!!
That is it for now. Thank you for stopping by. {HUGS}
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

3 comments:
Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving!
Glad you didn't go shopping - it's just madness!
HUGS!
Well sounds like a nice quite holiday.
Mine was small too, me and both of my brothers and my two kids. And the only thing I made was stuffing because my one brother loves it......we ordered are meal. It was nice.
Hugs,
Carla
Sounds like a very nice calm family day! I am sure it will be a nice memory!
La-
Post a Comment