Monday, January 21, 2008

How much is to much?

Today was back-up all photos to Cd's day. I backed-up over 3,000+ photos today. The last time I backed-up our photos was in May, then I had backed-up over 5,000+ photos. I don't know about you but I think that is a lot of pictures in a course of 2years. Then I went to put away the Cd's, where our other pictures are at and realized, we have whole lot of pictures and I mean a lot. We have pictures of every event and places we've traveled to, pictures of every family member or friends that have come to visit us from Cuba, Florida, New York, Maryland, Puerto Rico, we have pictures that out parents have given us from our childhood and photos of great great great grandparents. What I'm I going to do with all these photos!!. I am happy we have all these photos for my family and children to enjoy, like I am enjoying the little pictures of my and Georges childhood. But seriously, how much is to much? There is no way I will be able to scrap all of these and if I did how many albums will we have when I finish.Geez......Oy Vey! What to do! What to do!

7 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I know that feeling! I have 1000s of photos that need to be printed (1st of all) and THEN scrapped... How will I ever catch up?

Nicole said...

First thing good for you for taking the time to back-up all those precious photos . . . second, don't think of it that way or you will take all the fun out. Really, I realized I could scrapbook every second of the day for the rest of my life and still not ever finish. Just get done the important and then move on to the rest.:)

~Holly~ said...

argh, I typed up a big comment and it disappeared on me! lol

WOOHOO on backing up, I took the time doing it a few weeks back.

I try not to worry about catching up, noone will ever look at my albums and wonder what I missed. (I hope anyways!! LOL)

Cathy said...

I have a ton of backing up to do. However I think I'm going to buy an external hard drive and back them to it. Then if your computer took a poop, you would still have the external.

Carla said...

I have to back my photos up too. but I think Im going to invest in an external hard drive.....its alot of work HUH?

Conibaer said...

I sort all my pics before I backup them. This way there aren´t that many anymore. But I don´t have kids! ;o)

SuzyQ said...

You just do what you can. Don't put any added pressure on yourself.
Thanks for reminding me I need to back-up my photos as well. I better get this done.