Friday, January 11, 2008

Scrapfreaks Freaky Friday Blog Challenge

This weeks challenge is to remember What was your first.....

1. concert? It was Eddie Santiago (Puerto Rican Salsa singer) at the Hollywood Palladium, don't remember what year, I know it was between 1990-1992

2. car? 1992 Dodge Shadow

3. job? Receptionist at a Business College

4. scrapbook layout about? Our trip to the Del Coronado Hotel in San Diego. Learned at a Creative memories get together.

5. grade teacher's name? Mrs. Facuda

6. pet? A German Shepard named Blackie

7. vacation as an adult? San Francisco , California with George (It was our first getaway as boyfriend and girlfriend) :D It was an awesome trip.

8. boyfriend's name? Jesse H He later became a stalker!

9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? Lived in a 2 bedroom, 2 story apartment in Redondo Beach when I got married.

10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? I was at Memory Creators, meet some wonderful gals there {LOVE THEM}


Thanks for stopping by. {HUGS}

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Love these lists!
Hope you're all feeling better.

La- said...

Love you too!! MC!! I love your list.. I should do this one too...I seem to miss the challenges!

La-