Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Mini Album

Not much happening around here lately. Life has been hectic these past few days. Briana has had that bad stomach flu and is just now getting better. Thank goodness.

I just finished this 6x6 Bo Bunny Naked Binder Album. It's Georges and I love story. It was so much fun to do, to look back at our pictures when we were dating and our married life together. We still need to fill it out and put in our thoughts. I just love the way it turned out, it's so much prettier in person. Here is some pictures. I did not take pictures of all the pages, just some to give you a peek inside.





Thanks for visting me. {HUGS}

10 comments:

La- said...

What an awesome idea and i love what you did with it!! NICE!!!

La-

Lisa said...

This came out so nice Yvie! Really nice project.

.jessica jo. said...

that is such a cool idea!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. You did a great job!

Carla said...

You did a great job on this! I love doing mini albums they are so much fun!

monica.coffman said...

Love the new album...it looks great!

scrapperjen said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Conibaer said...

This is fantastic!!! Great job!

Cathy said...

You did such a wonderful job on this album. Your pick of PP was perfect. It all blends so beautifully. All the pictures are perfect too! A+++++++

Wendy said...

Oh no... the stomach flu hit you guys too? ICK! My son was out of school for a week with that darn thing. :(

Thanks for the blog comment!

Smiles,
Wendy