I've been tagged by Jen. She tagged me with the 7 random facts about you.
So, here we go!
1. I am the youngest of 3. The only girl. Yup, baby sister :D
2. I am Cuban (like some of you did not already know that LOL!)
3. I was a very shy teenager. ---Still am in a way.
4. I have never had a driving ticket, never been pulled over by the police.
5. I wanted to be an Accountant.
6. I Hate shopping for clothes.
7. I love hot fudge sundae's.---Wish I had one right now. :D
I tag anyone who reads my blog. LOL! No pressure, have fun with it. :D
Thanks for visiting me. {HUGS}
Something different... ;-)
12 years ago

3 comments:
never been pulled over???
wow!!!!
Dont tag me, Im horrible at the things because I dont do them. But Im glad I got to know more about you!
Great list! Hot fudge sundaes - YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you're doing well!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment