Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally some FUN!!

I had such fun yesterday at my nephews birthday party! I felt like a little girl, I was the only adult that really got into the whole fun of Sparkles the clown. My Family and some friends were just making fun at me. But, I don't care, I had a blast. Briana at first was not to fond of her, but she warmed up, but not enough to get her face painted. LOL! so, since she did not want to, I did, well my cheek not my whole face....although, the kids were daring me. I played in the bouncer with Briana and the other kids, played keep-away with the smaller kids, some of the Adults did 80's Karoke (really need to get one of these)!! Listened to my nephew and George play the guitars.

Here is my right cheek! Isn't the ladybug so cute!!


This Sparkles-She was awesome, very fun and she did stay a little bit longer than what

she was scheduled for. She loved that offered her lots of water. It was so hot (101+/- degrees) and told me the other party was out in the sun all morning. She was so happy she was under the patio.


Here is my nephew-The birthday boy with his birthday hat that Sparkles did for him.


This is my niece with her face painted.



Here is my little girl, hitting her very first pinata. LOL! She had a blast.
and here with her other cousin, jumping in the bouncer. She loved the bouncer, she was crying when the people came to pick it up at 10:30pm, she did not want to go home or leave the bouncer. Everyone, was cracking up, cause I had to go in there to get her out kicking and screaming!!

This was a hard picture to take, when your bouncing at all times. I think it came out pretty good considering.

Thanks for stopping by my pad. {HUGS}

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, looks like a great party. Everyone looks so great and I love your face painting, Yvie. I love that you got all in there with the kids (I'd have done the same). Happy Birthday to your nephew. :)

Wati Basri said...

wooohooo...look like there are soo much fun!!

~Holly~ said...

awwww soooo cute!!! Love all these pictures, glad you all had fun!!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

I'm so glad you finally had some fun -hopefully this is a sample of things to come! :) sounds like a great party -those ballons and the face painting look like fun -love your ladybug!

La- said...

This looks like a totally fun and afabulous party! I am glad you got into it.. it is things like that that keep us young! You go girl! Great shots too!!

La-

Carla said...

So cute, looks like you guys had alot of fun......LOVE SPARKLES the clown.......and the face painting. I would have been right along in there with you if I had been to that party too....hey we are all kids at heart right?