NOT!!!
This morning we got a call from our cousins (DH side of the family) in Miami, Florida. Her ex-husband was found dead in his house. So, far they say it was suicide, but no note or nothing has been found. Detectives are conducting an investigation and they are questioning his girlfriend and rest of friends and family.
We are in total shock and disbelief. He was with all of the family on Thursday at his god-daughters birthday party and was fine, his normal self. We just can not believe this was suicide. His daughters was his world and He would just not do such a thing.
I met JC like 12 years ago. He was such an awesome guy, he was funny, very outgoing, great dancer, just full of life. I am in total shock. I feel for his 3 teenage daughters and their mother, who are all so close to their dad. I wish I can be there with them.
Rest in Peace JC!
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

9 comments:
(((( Yvie ))))) That is just so sad and tragic.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. How tragic. Prayers and thoughts going out to you and the family!
That's soo sad... I'll be praying for you and your family.
That's horrible Yvie! I hope the police are able to figure out what happened. What a terrible loss for your family. Hugs to you, my friend.
OMG that is just so sad. Im so sorry to hear that.....my thoughts are with you and your family.
oh man girl. I'm so sorry for all that you are going through.
{{hugs}}
(((hugs))) That is so sad.
WOW! Big hugs for the family... hope they get this figiured out. Prayers!
La-
I'm SO sorry to hear this! Prayers and hugs!
Post a Comment