Friday, April 11, 2008

Update #3

Well, the week just kept getting better and better.

First, SIL is doing a little better. She made an appointment to see a psychologist, the only problems is they can not see her until May 15Th. I've been calling around to see if we can find another doctor to see her quickly and insurance to cover the visits. So, not an easy task.

Thank you everyone for the Hugs and Prayers.

Now, on to the second news. Last week, George bent down to fix his computer and hurt his knee. We just thought he put to much weight on it, but after a week of pain and hobbling around, we went to the doctor. Not so good news, knee is swollen a bit and makes a clicking noise when he moves it. Doctor thinks the knee cartilage is damaged. They are going to call us on Monday to schedule an MRI. Once, we get this done, we will see if her needs knee surgery that is the worst case. If its not so bad, then he will just need physical therapy.

I hope our week, month gets better.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good to hear an update about SIL, but I hate that she has to wait 'til mid May? Oh no about George's knee! I hope he's okay.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Good luck finding your SIL an earlier Dr. appt -totally bites that she can't get in any sooner! Sorry about Geo's knee... I hope it's nothing too serious. Hang in there girl!