Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not Much Going ON

Well, not much has been going on here, just the usual work and home stuff. I have been scrapping a little here and there these past few days. So thought I would share some of them with you all. I have mostly been doing cards. I just started doing them, maybe in the last few months. Starting to love it now.

Sympathy Card :

Blue CardstockChatterbox-Light Summer Flowers (both pp's)
Bazzill White Cardstock
Butterfly-Photoshop shape/Handcut
Jim Holtz Distress Ink-Tea Dye


















A Graduation Card I did for our friend son who graduated last week.
Die Cuts With A View- Black Cardstock
Die Cuts With A View-Graduate Pattern Paper
Me & My Big Ideas-Soft Spoken Graduation Embellishment
Gold Color Ribbon-Unknown



















and here is a layout I did for a contest. It is based on a Page Map sketch. Love Becky's sketches.














Thanks for visiting my little pad. {HUGS}

4 comments:

La- said...

Those are great cards girl! You are doing so great with those!

La-

Carla said...

Great cards. I just started doing cards myself and have only made 3, I will be making more though. Its a great way to use scraps.
Loe the lay out and I love Becky too!

scrapperjen said...

Great cards! I love them!
Hope all is well with you!
HUGS!

~Holly~ said...

Love your cards and layout Yvie!!!