
It came faster than what I expected. I got this
in the mail the other day. I've been wanting a DSLR for a long time. I've been wanting a Nikon, but this will have to do, as I got it for free. Yes, FREE!!! George got a letter and a catalog from his Sony card and stated his Sony points were going to expire. So since, we had a lot of points, He told me to go ahead and order the camera, so I did. We paid nothing, no even for the shipping and handling.
Here are some info on the camera and its gotten some good reviews.
Sony Alpha A200 Specifications
10.2MP APS CCD Sensor; 23.6 x 15.8 mm
0.83x magnification viewfinder with 50mm lens at infinity; 95% coverage
ISO Auto/100/200/400/800/1600/3200
Shutter speeds 30 - 1/4000 sec, Bulb
3fps continuous shooting speed
Unlimited continuous shooting in JPEG mode, 6 frame buffer in RAW mode, 3 frame buffer in RAW + JPEG mode
40 segment metering plus spot and center weighted patterns
Built-in flash, GN 12 (m @ ISO 100), auto pop up
Uses Compact Flash memory (can also use Sony Memory Stick with adapter)
2.7in "Clear Photo" LCD
Size (WHD) 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 2 7/8 in (133 x 95 x 71 mm)
Weight 1 lb., 3 oz (545 g) body, not including battery, lens and media
I've played a little bit with it and so far love it. I wish Miss B would cooperate so I can take some test shoots. I hope to take some nice pictures on Fathers Day so we will see.

4 comments:
Hech ya! Free is always good! Have fun with your new toy.
Now THERE is a good deal! That is a sweet little camera... way to use your free points!!
I cnant wait to see shots you start taking with it!
La-
Well dang how exciting for you.....looks like you are going to have a great time playing around with it! Cant wait to see new pictures.
How exciting!!!
have fun, can't wait to see your pictures:)
Post a Comment