
I made this layout last week for a Freaky Friday Challenge over at Scrapfreak. Jessica, asked me if I wanted to come up with a challenge for this month. I agreed, and came up with this challenge.
My challenge for the members was...
1. Create a summer fun layout
2. Use a minimum of 2 photos
3. For the title - use a minimum of 4 different fonts (you may use rub-ons, stickers, chipboard, etc).
I got to tell you, I came up with this challenge, not knowing how hard it was going to be for me to come up with my different fonts...My challenge was a challenge for me......LOL! But over all, I loved the way my layout came out, it's one of my favorites. I just can not believe this is my little girl last summer. She just loved her pool!
Thanks Jess, for letting me come up with a challenge for this month. It was fun!
Also, I also wanted to let you know, that this layout was picked today as "Layout of the Week" over at Scrapbook Deals 4 U by Amy Birch, she is one of the very talented Design Members there. You should head on over at SD4U and check them out, they are a pretty new website and they have lots of talented and fun ladies over there.
Thank you Amy for making my day.
That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by {HUGS}

5 comments:
That is a beautiful layout.. lots of bright summery colors... and your challenge is great!
La-
That was an awesome challange. Sometimes I wish I had more time to do these.
You rocked it girl!
congrats on the camera, you will luv it above the nikon and others. I did extensive research b4 buying the A100...
I really luv mine :)
Maggie
GREAT layout! Wonderful challenge.
super super cute layout!!!
Post a Comment