Saturday
George had some inspections to do and we had some showings in the afternoon. So I just mostly cleaned and made sure everything was in order and presentable. Later on, we took Briana to the park, we were there for about 2 hours and she still did not want to come home. She made some new friends, she is so friendly and just having too much fun with the other kids, so we stayed a little bit longer and had some ice cream.
In the evening, my neighbor came by with 3 bags full of clothes for Briana. Briana is set for the rest of the summer, fall and winter!!! I was so shocked and grateful at all the clothes she gave us.
Sunday
We just stayed home and filled up Briana's pool, she had lots of fun playing and splashing everywhere, while George and I just read and soaked up some sun....LOL! We later had some pizza for lunch and watched a movie and finished up some paperwork.
That was our week-end very relaxing and no scrapping.

0 comments:
Post a Comment