Saturday, August 09, 2008

Beautiful Saturday

Our day started like any other day, George had an inspection to do today and Briana did not wake up until 9:54am (EEK!) This was a big shocker to me as she has never slept that long. I so enjoyed my Mommy Time, I so needed it. I had a quite breakfast, read a magazine, and saw some Olympic events (Equestrian, Beach Volleyball, Skulls, and some Indoor Volleyball).


When George came home, he wanted to go to the beach, we've been wanting to go for a while, and things just kept getting in the way. So, this time, we just grabbed some stuff and left to the beach. Love that we only live about 30+/- minutes away. I was so surprised that we found parking right away and the beach was not crowded at all. It was perfect. The weather at the there was very windy and warm about 73 degrees, a perfect day.


Briana at first did not want to get wet, just wanted to play in the sand, eventually, in her own time she wanted to go in and she loved it. I am now a little sunburned, Briana got a little tanned.

Here are some pictures from our day a the beach.






5 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Sounds like a wonderful day and you got mommy time! :) Love your beach pictures.

Carla said...

AWWWW looks like a great family day together....sounds like it was perfect weather too!

monica.coffman said...

I miss living so close to the beach...glad you got out and enjoyed it!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

oh I loves me a good day at the beach -glad you guys finally got the chance to go!

Nicole said...

What an amazing day for sure! I can't believe how big she is getting Yvie and look at those curls!!