Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Day........

Today I received some happy scrappy mail from Citrus Tree Studio . They are a new kit site and had a Grand Opening-Monthly Challenges and I won this great Halloween collection from Imaginisce-You should check-out Nicole's blog to see her awesome Halloween countdown calendar with this collection. I just might steal her idea.......LOL!

Imaginisce "Hallowhimsy":
6 double sided pattern papers
6 clear stamps
6 epoxy brads
2 sets of brads (glitter brads)
3 different sets of rubons
tag stickers
Goosebump stickers
chipboard stickers
alphabet stickers


For those that do not know, Citrus Tree Studio is a brand new scrapbooking kit site, The owner is Cindy Tucker an online friend I've known her for at least 2 years. She is a great fun, gal! I encourage everyone to check out her new kit site, she has some awesome beautiful kits and an awesome Design Team.

I also received my September Class kit from Scrapfreak. We will be doing a Hip Trip Flip Album. It will be a very interactive mini travel album. Brees album looks so much fun, so we will see how mine comes out, as this is so out of my comfort zone.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like a GREAT mail day! So glad you like the goodness and by all means steal away;) Can't wait to see your album.

Jen Mc said...

Those are GREAT mail days! Congrats on winning and have fun with it.

Carla said...

Thanks for sharing that awesome kit site...if I had the extra $$$ I would be all over that....fabulous!