Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!

Today is World Card Making Day!! One of my new loves is making cards and it's nice we have a whole day to celebrate these wonderful little creations. I've only been creating cards for about a year now and I am loving it. I credit my new found love to the all the talented girls over at Screapfreak. Thanks girls!!!


I still need to learn lots, but here are a few I did, they were challenges over at Citrus Tree Studios in honor of World Card Making Day.



That is all going around here today. Pretty lazy day, we actually had Fall weather here, little bit of rain and all. Finally! I am still working on getting rid of my cold.

Thanks for visiting me. {HUGS}


4 comments:

La- said...

Those are so awesome Yvie.. you did great! I htink I am going to make a few cards tonight... I bought a kit from Sara and her CTMH!

Cathy said...

Those are really beautiful.

Love the wreath one especially.

monica.coffman said...

Those look great Yvie! LOVE the bird one! :)

Jen Mc said...

Fabulous cards my dear!