Today is a sad day for us. Today, 4 years ago, we lost of our little boy Adrian Michael Heredia. My little angel was in my womb for 7 1/2 months. Today, I opened my little treasure box and saw his picture. All my feelings of anger, shock, and indescribable sorrow came back. There were no tears in my eyes, but a pain in my heart and an emptiness in my soul.
We now have our precious little girl, Briana Raquel. She's a big joy in our lives, She fills our lives with lots of love and happiness. There are still days, when I see her and wonder how great it would of been for her to have her big brother to play with.
I Love you both my My Little Angel and My precious Girl.
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

5 comments:
Oh Yvie... I am sorry about your loss... Big incredible huge hugs for ya sweetness!
la-
oh girl i'm so sorry.
Hugs to you. :)
hugs sweetie!!!
awwwww!
sorry for loss Yvie!
((BIG HUGS))
Sorry for your loss!
Big hugs!!!
Post a Comment