Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tired and Frustraded

Well, it's been almost a full week of Briana's early morning screams. Never fails between 2:30 and 3:00 it when it starts. But, today for some reason was different. She woke up crying at 2:30am, we both got up one prepares the bottle, the other goes to change her diaper. That's our routine, she falls back to sleep while drinking her bottle, not tonight. Tonight, she decided to stay up until 4:10am!! I am so tired and frustrated, that I just want to cry my eyes out. I don't know what else to do.

I wish my Mom were here to help and guide me through this. She had the magic grandma touch, she would so easily calm and ease her grandkids back to sleep. She always knew what to do.

3 comments:

~Holly~ said...

awwww Yvie I am sooo sorry!
It has to be soooo hard!! I wish I could offere up some advice but I really don't have any! Does she have a "magic" nightlight that you could plug in when she wakes up as a way to calm her down? Does she wake up enough to pay attention to you or your DH or is it just screams?

Poor little girl and poor you! :(

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Thanks, Holly. She does have a night lightnext to her crib since she was 5 mths. (heehee I slept with one til I was MARRIED!) She is aware when she is up. I don't know. Tonight was a good night. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Yvie!!
You poor thing.
How frustrating for you and her . . . I wish I could offer some advice. It's really been a long time since I had one that small. Big hugs girl!