
Christmas! I can't beleive how busy I've been, christmas shopping, decorating, house cleaning and trying to teach an almost 17 month old, not to grab, run and throw the ornaments from the tree. Just that alone is tiring. I still need to wrap the presents and ship some of them to my brother to Las Vegas. He said he wasn't coming this year to celebrate, as my Sister-in-law has to work the next morning, what a bummer. George and I were actually, thinking of being Mr and Mrs Claus and deliver their presents, will see.
Here are some pcitures of our tree. Trying to get good pictures, playing with my camera and trying different settings so my Christmas pictures come out good this year. I need to take out our tripod and try again.

Lots of ornaments,
garlands, and blinking
lights.

Our Angel tree topper.
We've got her 10 years ago. I just love her.

5 comments:
I remember putting the tree into the playpen one year and having the toddler on the outside...
Love your tree Yvie!!
VERY PRETTY!!! love your tree!! :)
Gorgeous tree!!!
Beautiful tree!
Post a Comment