Briana and I went to go see my Grandmother on Thursday, we had such a great day. We spent all day with her, my grandmother had such a blast with Briana's craziness. While I was there, a few family friends came over to see my Grandmother. I haven't seen them since I was a teenager, it was great seeing all these people and hearing stories about my parents when they were back in Cuba.
Here are some pictures of my Grandmother (91 years old) and Briana (19 months old)


As you can see Briana would not stay still, not even for a second for me to take a picture. It's so difficult to take a picture of a very active toddler.
Thank you for stopping by. HUGS!!
5 comments:
Family is so important. It is wonderful that your daughter and grandmother get to spend time together.
How fun is that, so special for both of them!
Great pictures!!
Great moments captured here - glad you had a good time :)
Lovely photos! Glad you all had a wonderful time!
What incredible memories you will be able to share with your daughter. What a neat thing!!
La-
Post a Comment