Wow! Where has the days gone, they have been flying by since the time change. Ever since this time change, I just can't keep up. I've been going to sleep late and waking up late too!. Briana has been the same way, she won't go to sleep til around 10pm or 11pm and has been taking her naps at 3pm. Not much has been going on in the Heredia household, just the usual. Housework, work, dealing with a toddler.
I will leave you with some pictures of my cute house cleaner


Don't you just love her shirt. I found this at Target and just had to get it. :)
As always thank you for stopping by. HUGS!
6 comments:
Can I hire her to clean my house?! LOL she's so cute
Ha! Does she do windows?
lol, she is sooooo cute!!
LOVE the t-shirt!!--- I wonder if they make them for the husbands too ;)
she is soooo stinkin cute!!!
Hee hee! She could come help MY house cleaner. ;) Those are REALLY cute, Yvie!
look at her getting a head start on the chores!! Cute Tshirt!
La-
Post a Comment