Sunday, April 08, 2007

Here are some Easter Pictures

I want to know how do you take cute pictures of an overly active toddler. Geez....I took thousands of photos of my little princess and only got maybe one or two good ones, well I wouldn't say good. I still need to photoshop these. :)


She loves her little piano.


Please stay still, so Mommy can take a pretty picture.


Mommy and Daddy! Look what the Easter Bunny brought me.


Can you please stay still so Mommy can take a pretty picture of you. Please!


Her Easter basket. The chocolate is for Mommy and Daddy.



Hope all had a good Easter with your friends and family.


As always, thanks for stopping by my little pad. HUGS!

4 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

love them!!!! glad you guys had a good Easter :)

Anonymous said...

hiya hun - some great photo's - I have terrible trouble taking pics of anything indoors - still or moving LOL... you did good. Hope you're having a great Easter :)

La- said...

Aww how sweet!!! Cute little baby girl!! I know how hard it is to take pictures of those little toddlers!

La-

~Holly~ said...

awwwww How cute is she!!!
Great photos!!

Glad you had a good Easter!!!