Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hi Everyone.......

It feels like I haven't blogged in forever. I've been crazy busy with
work and have been a terrible blogger. I started organizing and
cleaning last weekend. My God...we have a lot of stuff. I did some
purging and plan on doing a LOT more. I'm also doing some crazy spring
cleaning. You know. The stuff you rarely do. I scrubbed down all the
cabinets and oiled them all up. I organized my closet and vacuumed all
the dust bunnies out.I started scrubbing the wall next to the stairs,
where Little Miss Briana put BBQ sauce all over, her father left the
BBQ sauce open and where she can reach. Oy vey! I see more cleaning in my future.





As always thanks for stopping by. HUGS!

2 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

Glad everything is going well! Too funny about the BBQ sauce!!!

~Holly~ said...

argh--spring cleaning!! :(

lol, I hate cleaning everyday stuff and I DREAD spring cleaning! lol