Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life with a Toddler......

Nobody told me how life is with a 22 month old. It is so challenging and exhausting. You spend so much of the day feeding,teaching,comforting, and chasing after your little toddler that you end up with little time to make dinner, clean, do office work, and much less relax. There are days my little princess drives me crazy,and there are days that she is so incredibly funny.

Today was one of the those drive me crazy days. Our day started fine,no problems, we played outside, did some errands, it was all good. Until, I had to return some client phone calls and e-mails. I left Miss B watching one of her favorite cartoons, Dora. Well, she came into the office and I saw red on her face and I thought OMG! she's bleeding. Nope, not bleeding.......it was just Mommy's red lipstick from her make-up bag. Yes, she is a true toddler now.

Here are some pictures of our day.

The good little girl, playing outside.


Just like Mommy!



Yes, life is good with a toddler.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgoodness!
Yep, you have a toddler!

.jessica jo. said...

oh my gosh!!!! what a cutie-pie!!!

Tamara Wheeler said...

I must say, she looks good in red! :D

~Holly~ said...

LOL I love that lipstick picture!!
What a doll!!

La- said...

How cute! I love these pics.. and I can only imagine how much work it is following after her all day!

La-

Anonymous said...

but she's so cute and adorable... you can't be mad at her... love the messy face photo - I remember those days LOL Have a wonderful week hun