Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finding Nemo Disneyland Ride

We headed off to Disneyland yesterday morning. We had won special passes to get a sneak peek of the new Finding Nemo Submarine Ride. This ride is great. Even better than I expected it to
be. Absolutely beautiful! The new underwater vegetation is gorgeous. I was worried it would be too neon and artificial, but actually, the added color makes the ride actually look more realistic. I really felt like I was in an oceanic aquarium or the ocean itself. The best part of the ride is when you see realanamotronic figures in the water interacting with the projected images. It makes the projected images seem much more real and less 2 dimensional.

Generally, it's a great ride, and it's much better than anything has ever been done with the Subs in the past.

Enjoy the pictures!!











Thanks for visiting my little place. HUGS!

7 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

awesome photos - it looks so fun!!!!

~Holly~ said...

Awesome!! I wanna go!! ;)

Great photos Yvie!

Anonymous said...

looks like a ton of fun - and reminds me of the '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea' at DisneyWorld many years ago - cept that wasn't so colourful LOL... glad you had fun - and with free tickets!!!

scrapperjen said...

AWESOME!!!! Can I come ride it with you? ;) Looks like lots of fun!

La- said...

Very cool! Nice shots of the ride... glad you enjoyed it!

La-

Anonymous said...

wow it looks like great fun. I can't wait to go.

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos! thanks for the peek!