Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Years ago today......

George and I held a beautiful tiny red-faced screaming baby girl, a real little person, and I wasn't at all sure what to do with her. Today, this tiny red-faced baby girl turns 2 years old. Where has the time gone. Every time,I think about it, my eyes tear up. You have been such a blessing to us, you are our world.

Happy Birthday, Briana!!!! We love you.

July 17, 2005


July 17, 2006


July 17, 2007




As always thank you for stopping by. HUGS!

5 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Happy Birthday Briana!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to briana - she'd adorable hun - hope all is well you you too :D

La- said...

Aww happy Birthday B!! Love those shots from each year!!

La-

~Holly~ said...

awwwwww she is sooooo sweet!!

Happy Birthday Briana!!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is just adorable! Happy Birthday, Briana!