
I bought myself an amazing kit. I bought the kit a week ago and just now went through the package. Can I just say WOW!!! I am loving the Basic Grey Infuse Collection and all the goodies in this kit are just awesome. It's been a while since I bought a kit from anyone, nothing was calling to me or I already had the paper collection, not to mention some of the prices for them are just out there.
I am not really sure what I want to do with this kit, I have been wanting to do a mini album with some of our wedding pictures. I think this collection will be great for that. Now to find the time to do it.

2 comments:
that is a beautiful kit and it would make a beautiful wedding album . . . be sure to share!:)
Beautiful Kit!! Have fun playing with it
Post a Comment