Well, we had another earthquake this morning, it was closer to home this time. It was a 3.2 magnitude at 8:30am. Poor Briana got really scared, I grabbed her and went under the doorway, she was holding on to me so tight. All, she kept saying "Mommy, I'm scared". Today's earthquake was felt stronger then yesterday's, even though it was smaller. I guess cause it was much closer to us.
It's unbelievable how many small earthquakes happen on a daily basis. I was looking here to see how strong this quake was and saw how everyday there are earthquakes we do not feel.
No damage was reported from either quake and we are doing fine.
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

5 comments:
WOW! That would be so scary- I am with Ms. B on that one!!
Glad nothing serious happened with these!
La-
SCARY!!! Glad you are okay!!
So glad you guys are safe!
that's scary stuff hun - do hope that you are all safe and OK
Eeeek... that's scary to me!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I put you in for the drawing. Vicki
Post a Comment