Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Her Little Toes

Look who got her first pedicure. Let's say daddy was not happy, nor were her Uncles....Geez, it was just for fun. I guess women think it is a cute thing to do with her mommy and men think they are way to young to do these kind of things. Oh well, I think it's cute and I love how they look with her sandals.

Briana painted toe nails.



Don't they look cute!





Not much happening in the Heredia household. All is well, which is good. We did have a small earthquake today. I think it was a 3.9 in Lake Elsinore, which about 30 miles away, but we felt a little shake.


Thanks for visiting. HUGS!

6 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I love her piggies! Very cute!

.jessica jo. said...

oh my gosh she is soooooo cute!!!! love them!

Anonymous said...

SO incredibly cute!
reminds me of a time i painted wes' toes brandon was furious. lol!

Shannon Schafer said...

TOO cute!!!

Tonya said...

eeeek, too cute!!

~Holly~ said...

that is soooooooooooo cute!!!! men don't understand! I've been painting ciaaras since she was a baby! lol