George has been script writing for a little while, less than a year now. He gave one of his scripts to a well known actor, I will name him MD(I don't really want to give this away,just yet)about 3 weeks ago and never heard anything. Well, Friday afternoon MD called here at our house, I was shocked. He is very nice and to the point type of guy. He liked Georges script and wants to get together to go over the details when his Producer (don't know who this is) arrives to California in about a month or so. They do want to film in the state of Connecticut. Can this be true? I am so shocked. I don't want to get overly excited, cause you just never know what really ends up happening.
Lets cross out fingers everything goes well.
(just wanted to document this) :)
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

6 comments:
WOW!
Well i'm hoping it all works out for George! How exciting:)
WOOHOO Yvie, how exciting!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!
Exciting news!!! Fingers crossed!!!
WOW!!!! I missed this post earlier. How VERY exciting!!!!
Can I guess who MD might be?
omg that is sooooo exciting!!!!!
OMG! That is so cool! I can't wait to hear more. Good Luck!
Post a Comment