Thursday, November 22, 2007

Send this free eCard



It's Thanksgiving... It's a time for sharing and spreading happiness with all those we love...In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, here are 11 things that I'm thankful for.

1) My Husband (George)- He is my best friend, soulmate. He is my rock.

2) My Daughter (Briana)-She is my world, I can not imagine my life without her.

3) My Family--We are a small family with a huge heart, we are always there for one another in good times and in bad.

4) Home-Thankful we have a roof over our heads and a place to fill with love.

5) Friends-We have very few close friends, but we are more like a family more than anything. They are there for you when ever you need them in good times and in bad times.

6) Health-Thankful that my family are all healthy.

7) On-Line Friends-I have met so many people through message boards and blogs. Some I have met and others I hope to meet someday. You guys are the best!!!

8) Scrapbooking-This hobby of mine is the best! I love documenting my family commings and goings so my family and children will never forget their heritage.

9) My Faith-I do not go very often to church, like I used to, but I do have strong beliefs thanks to my mom, dad, and grandma.

10) Music-I love music, don't know what I would do without music in my life. I lifts my spirts when I need it the most.

11) Nature-I love the outdoors so much. What would life be without the birds chirpping in the morning, the butterflies roaming in the flowers. Love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! I hope you had a wonderful day

monica.coffman said...

Great list!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Carla said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment, I added you as a friend to my blog.
By the way love everything that you are Thankful for!