Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Little Angel



Perfect Even In Death
by Lil' Red


No one remembers,
I cannot say why
Only thing I keep thinking
Is that nobody tried

You were mine, only mine
No one knew you like me
I don't know why He couldn't
Just let you be

We shared so much
In our short time together,
And the time that we shared
Has made memories forever

So much I learned,
So much I lost -
Everything turned, toppled
And tossed

Butterfly flutters, then turns
And kicks . . .
Then, that sad day . . .
Was my mind playing tricks?

No cry, no movement,
not even a Breath . . .
As you lay on my tummy -
Perfect even in death

When I think of you now
At the age you would be,
A beautiful "big boy"
Is the child I see

My son you were,
My son you'll always be
And One -
That is us;
You and Me


Adrian, today marks 5 years that I lost you, yet it feels like yesterday that I lost my little prince. The pain and anger never goes away,it just gets easier to hide. Today all my feelings of anger, shock, and indescribable sorrow came back. I know one day I will hold you in my arms.

I Love You my little angel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful verse my sweet - I feel and know your pain and sorrow - and nobody knows how undescribably harrowing that pain is - unless they too have suffered. Thinking of you and your precious son today xxx

~Holly~ said...

Hugs to you Yvie!!!

scrapperjen said...

HUGS!
What a beautiful verse.
Sending you extra love and hugs.

.jessica jo. said...

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

big hugs my friend.

Cathy said...

This has just brought a tear to my eyes....
I have to say this, as I've said it MANY times before.
(I struggled with having a child, 5 invitro's and many countless other things. They all failed.)
I would rather have NOT had. Then to have had and lost!

Nothing could be worse. Big HUGS !