I can not believe its 2008!! Where has the year gone. I did a little bit of scraping yesterday. I was driving George crazy just moping around, so I tried doing some layouts with my burned left hand. It was not so bad. Here is what I was able to accomplish.
Briana in her first pool. May 28,2006

May 28,2006 Having fun in her pool.

Urban Lily Secret Keeper Card. This is my nephew Brandon with his girlfriend Debra.

Thanks for stopping by . {HUGS}
9 comments:
Beautiful layouts and card. Great job!
Hope you're feeling better.
HUGS!
Love your lay outs and that card is beautiful!
Love the layouts of your little sweety! Hope your hand heals up quickly although you do a smashing job left handed:)
I so love that card!! Hope your hand is doing better
Your scrappy stuff is so cute!
I love your layouts!! The colors are so bright and fun!
Love the card and the pool pic above a too cute.. Happy New year!!
These are GREAT Yvie!!! Love them!!
I hope your hand is feeling better!
Love those pages.. that kit looks familiar!! LOL :)
La-
Post a Comment