Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!



Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2008!!



We are spending New Year's Eve and New Years Day here at home as George and I have colds. I also have a burned left hand. Burned it this afternoon with boiling water that was meant for my tea. I missed the mug in which I was pouring it into, as I sneezed and moved. Stupid me!! Well, I sure hope 2008 begins better then how 2007 is ending.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Well Im glad that you went and had your hand treated.....hope that you and your family have a happy new year...Im here on my 3rd glass of wine...LOL only 10:15, DD is sleeping again poor thing. I will hit the sack soon myself. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Holly~ said...

Happy New Year Yvie!!

I'm sorry about your hand and that you guys aren't feeling well!

Hugs to you!!

scrapperjen said...

Happy New Year!
HUGS!