We had a nice Valentines Day, we stayed home, I made a nice dinner for the three of us. I made a card for my two valentines. George surprised me with a beautiful card, he sure knows how to write something beautiful that just makes my eyes teary. All though, Valentines Day is just not the same when we were dating, George and I used to go all out on this day and sure do love being home and enjoy the day with him and Briana. I guess after 12 years together, saying I love you every time we talk, see each other or when we leave somewhere is all we need from each other. I don't need the red roses from him to show me how much he loves me. He lets me know that every single day and night.
Hope all had a nice Valentines Day.
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

2 comments:
giggle...we didn't do anything much either but spend an evening together. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
HUGS!
I totally agree!! who needs a special day to love on your man?! Not us!!
Post a Comment