We went out and voted today. Long lines at the poll, but went pretty fast. Lets see who will win the primary elections and what propostions will pass.
Don't forget to go out and vote......every vote matters!!
EDITED: These are the candidates that won for our state.
Democrats: Hillary Clinton
Republicans: John McCain
The Propositions
Proposition - 91-Transportation Funds -No
Proposition - 92-Community Colleges-No
Proposition - 93-Term Limits-No
Proposition - 94 to 97-Indian Gambling (Pechanga, Morongo, Sycuan, Agua Caliente)-Yes

3 comments:
Oh Im bad....I didnt vote......I just dont do it.....when I was younger I always went with my dad, or he told me who to vote for...but I just never did it on my own, Im totally not into politics at all.
Good for you!!
We didn't have a primary here on Tuesday, I'm not sure when they have it in WI! But I want to vote! lol
I had mine here in Chicago and I got out with Joe and voted! 7am!
Post a Comment