
This year was fun to watch her face when she saw her basket. I had George keep her occupied upstairs in our room, while I went downstairs to get her basket out of the closet and leave a trail of eggs for her to follow when she came downstairs for breakfast. It was so funny to hear her yell, Daddy! Mommy! the Easter Bunny came, look at all the eggs all for me!! LOL! I am glad George got up and got the video camera. It was priceless.
Here are a few pictures. She would not let me take any, so these are the best shots I got.
Trail of eggs the Easter bunny left her.
Look Mommy, Daddy!!! The Easter Bunny was here!!
Wow!! Lets see what is inside......Yummy, Chocolate!!
Looking for more chocolate and toys. I love my bunny ears!!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures and thanks for visiting me {HUGS}.

6 comments:
Happy Easter Yvie!
Briana is getting so big. She looks beautiful in her dress.
Adorable........so friggin cute are all those pictures.....those are the days that I miss......:(
I got pictures of my two teens fighting on the couch.....or playing video games....LOL
Glad you had a nice Easter.
Looks like such a fun day.. isn;t it great to watch them discover and explore new things??
La-
She's adorable hun - gorgeous photo's and I love the look on her little face - sheer joy! Glad you had a great Easter - we were out in the snow LOL
She is soooooooooooo cute!!!
Great pictures!!
Looks like you had a fun Easter! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment