Here are just some layouts, a card, and a mini-accordion album I was able to do.
Mini Accordion Album

Layout Based on a sketch by Cherie

Layout for one of the Challenges: The Challenge was to do a Birthday theme layout, use rub-ons, 3 or more pictures, must have a Number and the word Birthday on the layout. This was my take.

Besides all the fun I had scrapping with the girls, we had an awesome chat with the Team Freaks and my chat number was picked and I also won the Digi Card Challenge so I get to pick any 2 paper lines from the store.
Thanks Monica and Team Freaks.....You all are just awesome!!
If you haven't checked out Scrapfreak yet, please do stop by and join us on all the fun!! This is where I find my mojo, do a little shopping, and chat with my friends.

6 comments:
Whooooo hooooo great job on getting those challanges done.......I admire everyone that was able to get something done.....and we did have fun in the chat room that night....LOL
Congrats Yvie!! WOOHOOO!!!
Love all your projects!!
Awesome job this weekend! You got a lot done! I love them!!! :)
La-
those are great!...lucky you - glad you scrapped. :)
You did such a fantastic job on your LO's!!! I love each of them!!
great work Yvie!
Post a Comment