Friday, March 07, 2008

This Made my Day!


I just received an e-mail from Creating Keepsakes. They are going to publish my answer to their Junes "In Your Words" question. I had submitted my answer for fun, I had totally forgotten about it. The best part is they will be sending me a copy of Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 2 in about a month after the June 2008 CK issue is available. I can't wait!!!

12 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

omg!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow. That's awesome Yvie! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

scrapperjen said...

Congrats - that is SO great!

Nicole said...

wooohoooooo!:)
i need to go find that book myself.

Unknown said...

Congrats hun - and what a great gift. Hope all is well in your world :)

Carla said...

WHOOO HOOOO congrats girlfriend that is awesome!

scrapperjen said...

Hey there!!! :)
Just wanted to let you know, you've been tagged.
Hope all is well with you!

Cathy said...

This is wonderful news!!! Yea for you!!! I'm excited for you!

Michelle said...

Congrats! How fun for you!

~Holly~ said...

YVIE!!! WOOHOOO!! Thats awesome!

La- said...

THAT is soo cool!!

Maggie Lamarre said...

congrats, it has all kinds of neat tidbits in there.
Maggie