Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Day At the Museum

What a great day we had today. Briana has been wanting to go see Dinosaurs for weeks, I have no idea where she got that idea. So, George decided to take her to the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles. She was so excited, George has bought her a Dinosaur book on Thursday and she would carry it everywhere and even slept with it......LOL! I couldn't remember going here when I was a little girl, but my brother says we have been there many times, he has such a good memory, sad that we are only 11 months apart and he remembers so many things that I don't.

Anyhow, here is some pictures I took yesterday, I have a lot more but they need to be edited.....badly! Lighting in museums are so terrible and of course there are always people in the way, especially when they see you trying to take a picture of something of someone....no courtesy.


This is the entrance to the museum.

This is at the entrance near the sidewalk.

Briana digging for fossils. She had so much fun, this is all she wanted to do all day.

The dinosaurs you first see when entering the museum. Briana was so scared of them, she just wanted me or her dad to hold her and she kept saying how scary and really really big they are. It was so funny. Finally after 20 mins later she would walk around them, but she would not pose next to them for me.

Hope you enjoyed the bad pictures.....LOL!

0 comments: