Love lazy Sundays. Not much happening with us, just lots of work has come in so we've been pretty busy. I did manage to get a layout done today for a challenge at SD4U. Briana and I had a pedicure this afternoon and then we are off to my brothers house for some BBQ and family fun time. Its going to be fun, its beautiful outside, 95 and very windy. You really do not feel the heat that much with this wind....
LOL! George is already complaining that its going to be murder in the summer here. We shall see. He is such a baby. He hates the heat and I love it. :D
Here is the layout I did today. The colors are so off, scanner hates pink for some reason. I will need to re-do it tomorrow.
This is our Briana, the dancing queen. She loves it when I put music on, she especially loves Rhianna's Disturbia song.
Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
Awesome page! Glad more work is coming in and that you still managed to have a lazy day!
La-
Beautiful page - I love it! Sounds like a nice Sunday. I hope you are enjoying this weekend too.
HUGS!
Post a Comment